Monday, August 1, 2011

Broken Jewelry=DIY


Its been beautiful weekend, and I hope you all have been enjoying it as much as I have. #ThatBeautifulMoment when you realize how blessed you are. Too Lovely…
So Lovely I thought I should do a DIY post. I have been wanting to do this DIY for some time now, so I decided I may as well do one today since I haven’t done one in forever lol (sorry ladies). So I decided I wanted to tackle the Bib necklace today.
    Via Pinterest                
Bib necklaces are a hot trend, and the perfect accessory to make even the simplest outfit pop. So to make this necklace I used…
Scrap denim (old jeans)
Scrap and broken jewelry
Ribbon
Glue gun





The first step is to cut the denim into a cresent shape
Then hot glue your jewels to the denim




Hot glue the ribbon straps to each end and your done!




1 comment:

  1. Hey, is that my glue gun. I swear you have taken my looks, my food, my money and my glue gun. The things a mother gives up for her children. Oh yeah, your design is smoking!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...