Monday, September 19, 2011

Dress Fail=Tunic Win!

Hello Lovelies
I had the day off work and school today so I thought it would be a perfect day to post a refashion.
It's starting to getting colder since Fall in coming... or here already... Okay I don't really actually know when fall starts, but I do know that lately its been crazy cold. So the only exciting thing about this season is the shopping. Also I want to do more Fall/Winter refashions such as sweaters, cardigans, scarves, etc...
Anyways, so I have this XL sweater which was supposed to be a sweater dress, but its a little to short, so I guess its going to be a tunic...




 I think this tunic would go perfect with these wedge booties and this olive wool blazer, and maybe some tan leggings
Idk... What do you guys think?

Anyways, thanks for reading :-)
Also along with the Fall refashions, I'm also going to do a few posts for Homecoming and Halloween which are both right around the corner :-)

5 comments:

  1. zomgz Nichelle, you're so talented! Like seriously, how did you even picture creating a dress from that sweater?! I don't get it, but it's amazing O___O Totally agree with the leggings though, that would make a super cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute. :) I am still new to actual refashioning, so I know this may ruin it, but if you wanted it to be a dress, perhaps the sleeves could be added to the bottom. They'd offer some texture and asymmetry because of their cut. Meh. Nm. The tunic is sweet as it is. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Eileen, Thanks Girl lol
    @Seeks, Thats a great idea Im definitely going to try it, I didnt even think of that lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's seriously cute!! I found you at Refashion Co-Op and had to come over and see how you did it.

    - Ellie @ Mammy Made

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the most amazing and most inspirated blog i´ve ever seeeeen !!!!!!! AWESOME job Nichelle!!!! You are very talented! :) like like like ... Regards Michelle from SLovakia

    michellelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...